Eyeporium Optometrist Innovative solution to COVID - 19
Our Objective as an emerging & innovative eyecare company that genuinely cares for people is pretty simple. We want our Clients/Friends to See and Feel Their Very Best, in addition, we hope to be able to provide the BEST Safety Protocol / System eliminating the risk where possible at each step of your eye-care process.
We believe that when it comes to health and safety there should be absolutely no compromises nor should there be any worries...
Eyeporium Optometrist COVID-19 Safety Protocol is purely based on the concept of know thy VIRUS (Invisible-Enemy) or appropriately in this case it translates to knowing the mechanism of how the virus is transmitted.
Transmission Routes as we know:
1. Droplet transmission occurs when a person is in in close contact (within 1 m) with someone who has respiratory symptoms (e.g., coughing or sneezing) and is therefore at risk of having his/her mucosae (mouth and nose) or conjunctiva (eyes) exposed to potentially infective respiratory droplets.
2. Direct contact transmission from infected host, or Indirect contact transmission from contaminated object, or environmental surfaces.
3. Possible Airborne transmission- "different from droplet transmission as it refers to the presence of microbes within droplet nuclei, which are generally considered to be particles <5μm in diameter, can remain in the air for long periods of time and be transmitted to others over distances greater than 1 m " quoted from who article published 29 March 2020 .
In essence understanding the mechanism transmission routes provides us the ability to prepare & plan effectively safety measures & protocols required to keep everyone safe, and incorporate these control measures into our plan of how we will be providing an eye care service and solution customised to the unique you.
We have 3 Simple Rules | Safety Protocol we strictly follow (subject to change and updated with govt guidelines / research)
1. Minimise Face to Face Contact where possible:
*Use of (PPE) face mask by the optometrist for patients who require urgent /critical ophthalmic care &/or requires very close contact examination (this provides us a versatile safety net ).
* One Person (Optometrist) - handling the complete eye care process "WHO knew LESS is more ?! "
2. We Sanitise Absolutely ALL our Eyewear on display to try on, our testing equipments & Eftpos machines in-between each client session.
3. We Aim to Provide Comfort & Ease / extra safety to some of our clients who may feel a little anxious to visit a clinic type environment.
We give you the option for your eye testing/ eyewear styling to be conducted in a safe Open Air Garden Environment or at our eyewear-clinic showrooms if you preferred.
To make a booking and get started, we have created a Free Digital Questionaire & Flowchart to guide you through each step of the way.
Questionaire / Flowchart guide - We use this information to assess the nature of our clients issue on a case by case basis. This includes past two weeks travel history as well as their general health at present ( Info received will be kept safe and confidential for privacy concerns).
Being a company that understands that people are unique, with a dynamic ever changing vision requirement, so unique (in a very good way) that even the best of the systems fail to adequately work in achieving an outcome that is satisfactory. These categories that require further attention & care to achieve the best outcome include:
1. Complex Spectacle prescriptions
2. Complicated Optometry ( EYE) Problems/ Mystery Cases
3. Frame Styling Difficulties
If you're nature of concern fits any of the three points noted above, or if you feel an extra highly skilled personalised optometry service would benefit. We provide an OPTIONAL Telehealth Optometry/Eyewear Styling Consultation (Dr. Richie Tan) *this is done prior to your face to face consultation with our partnered optometrists to prepare, plan & achieve your best desired visual outcome whilst creating a safe journey for you and our lovely staff.
Please email your questionnaire results to email@example.com , Select your Opted package below for payment, and we will contact you to arrange an appointment.
References: Reviewed and Updated on a regular basis / if you find them informative and useful please don't hesitate to share and care. We are all in this together :-)